JUMP MATTRESS WARRANTY
Your JUMP mattress will be replaced or repaired at no cost (except transportation) at the manufacturer’s discretion should your mattress be defective because of structural defects according to the warranty details below.
10 Year Limited Warranty
This limited Warranty covers the following during normal wear:
- Degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than (3/4) inch not associated to the use of an improper foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover if reported within 7 days from date of receipt, the manufacturer may decide to repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress.
- Only valid if you are the original purchaser.
- Must provide the original bill of sale along with the law label.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam after long term use.
- Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation – such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches between slats or support beams.
- Damaged incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
- Any indentation or depression that does not affect the sleep surface.
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is in any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
- Due to the variations in washing machines, the removable cover is not warrantied from any issues that may arise after being washed. DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY.
- Except for the terms provided above, the manufacturer will not charge the purchaser to repair or replace the mattress if it is deemed defective during the first 10 years of the warranty. Any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are to be paid by the purchaser.
UNPACKING YOUR COMPRESSED MATTRESS
- Lay the box on its side in the room where your mattress will reside. Remove the bagged mattress from the box.
- Cut the shrink wrap layer with scissors (do NOT use a knife) making sure not to cut the inner clear plastic bag.
- Roll out the compressed mattress on the foundation/box.
- Carefully cut open the CLEAR plastic bag along the edges. The mattress instantly begins to expand. Remove the bag.
- Allow the mattress to fully expand.
RECOVERY TIME: You may sleep on your new JUMP mattress as soon as it is unpacked. However, your new mattress will need approximately 20 – 30 minutes to recover after unpacking but depending on the temperature and length of time the product has been packed, it is quite normal for the mattress to take up to 48 hours to fully recover.
WRINKLED FABRIC: Right after unpacking, your new JUMP mattress fabric may be wrinkled. This is completely normal due to the pre-compression packaging process and will smooth out over time and use.